Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Anyone Use Loreal real Match Makeup?

Qusetions: i've heard this can be a really fantastic makeup and really similar to departments retailer makes like MAC and this sort of. WDYT? Do you like it?

Answers:Yes! it really is remarkable. I purchased it for my mother & she loves it. every person complimented her on her makeup at my aunts wedding ceremony. all of them assumed it absolutely was high priced makeup. I obtained her shade Cappuccino. it really is fantastic you ought to try out it, you may also drop by youtube & glimpse at evaluations on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3GY3M3fH…

Answers:I tried using the concealer, and in my impression.. i detest it.
The concealer appears fantastic if you 1st use it, however it commences to fade away in the 1-2 hrs.
Also, it appears HORRIBLE if you get pics applying no flash AND flash.
Basically in the stop on the day, should you get pics along with the concealer you may glimpse like a ghost, as well as your dark circles will magically look.

No comments:

Post a Comment