Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My eye feels strange immediately after I set vaseline on my eyelashes? (10 factors!)?

Qusetions: It feels so strange!
My eyes have under no circumstances felt like this ahead of, it is really providing me a headache!
Here's what I just did:
Washed my confront with cold cream & washed with warm drinking water and rinsed with cold.
Put scented entire body lotion on my confront & neck
I however had some makeup about my eye so i set a little of cold cream on my eyelid & eyelashes (With my eyes closed of course)
Then taking a soft piece of toilet paper I wiped it off.
Last I applied vaseline to my eyelashes.
Did I do a little something incorrect, it feels clogged & I never assume its poor sufficient to check out the health care provider, make sure you assist! D:

Answers:I'm very positive that Vaseline will do this for your eyes. ((Make them experience stranqe))
right here are some web sites that possess the exact matter as yours:
http://www.favsky.net/beauty/makeup/does…
exact factor but different(:: http://www.favsky.net/beauty/makeup/usin…
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
http://www.eyelashanswers.info/3057/does…
http://www.baday.net/makeup/vaseline-mak… - Somewhat; anwyays.

In my belief, it could be the vaseline. But some lotions irritate them, also. My eye hurts at times, also. from the time you select a finest reply, it will be gone... Hopefully(:
:)Keep us up to date!(:

Answers:First of all you are not truly intended to set vasaline on eyelashes or anyplace around you eyes. Secondly you employ makeup remover to get rid of makeup out of your confront since it does not irritate. 3rd of all you must have applied a bit much more cream in your eyelashes simply to make certain each of the make up was in your confront. So your eyelashes experience far better both obtain a confront cloth and set warm drinking water on you eyes, otherwise you can use an icepack your pick.

Answers:first of all, you never but scented entire body lotion in your confront. entire body lotion is to your entire body, not your confront. it could clog your pores. therefore you possibly received some in the vaseline as part of your eye. to begin with, wash off the vaseline, after which consider some drinking water or get in touch with remedy (if you have any) and flush your eye out with it.

Answers:you possibly received some in the cream or vaseline as part of your eye. be cautious much more following time. just wipe any in the remaining things off, and do not feel concerned about this unless of course the discomfort will grow to be large. following time, make certain to set vaseline just in your eyelashes.

Answers:Maybe your allergic on the lotions but why set Vaseline in your eyelashes its a myth it doesn’t get the job done at all

No comments:

Post a Comment