Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eye makeup recommendations for honest skin, smaller round deal with, blue eyes, glasses?

Qusetions: my glasses are at like -8 so that they shrink my eyes down to 50 percent their regular dimensions (which isn't going to search freaky or anything at all as my eyes are effortlessly massive so now they just search a touch smaller sized than typical size). but yea i desire to accent my eyes and nevertheless also have them seen behind my frames.
my frames really are a metallic blue, a few shades lighter than navy blue plus they accent my deal with nicely because they are rather smaller, a slanted square form plus they search lovely cuz they may be designer lol

so how do i continue to keep my makeup rather casual/natural but even now make my eyes apparent?

Answers:A slight cat-eye (winged tip) about the best lid, copper-y/bronze-y eyeshadow about the bottom (under lashes and inside the minor "v" of the eyes) and tons of mascara!

Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner or Urban Decay's Liquid Liner in Perversion.
Loreal Paris's Studio strategies Metallic Duos in Charged or Bare Escentuals' substantial Shine Eyecolor in possibly Bronze or Glisten.
Covergirl's LashBlastFusion or Dior's Diorshow Mascara or Buxom's Buxom Lash.

Answers:Crease, crease, crease! Go to the crease that has a deep brown and develop it up (Ah-lot). Then place a matte peach eyeshadow in your lids and highlight your internal corners. Fake eyelashes really are a have to, particularly about the reduce lashes. No eyeliner. time period. I will not have glasses but my buddy does and her eyes search remarkable beneath her glasses and this really is what she does. Hope this assists! <3Tibby

No comments:

Post a Comment