Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Good makeup basis for normal/slightly dry skin to get a evening out?

Qusetions: heading to my initially disco this week and was wanting to get a definitely great basis mainly because i've red cheeks so I definitely want to possess fantastic shaded skin color alternatively of red and tanned! I want it to get underneath €10 and you would be in a position to purchase in community pharmacy's in Ireland. thank you :)

Answers:You should really go with Olay comprehensive Touch of basis honest 50ml

The ease of an Olay moisturiser, the end of the sheer Max aspect foundation
SPF 15 safeguards skin from unsafe UV rays
Moisturises all day lengthy to guarantee skin glows with radiance
Enhances and evens out skin tone that has a touch of Max aspect foundation
Suitable for gals with honest skin

Answers:I have tried using a lot of drugstore experience makeups as a result of the a long time and my preferred is Loreal's TruMatch line. I initially use the the concealer (optional), then the basis, as well as the powder to set the basis in. The makeup definitely does wonders. It definitely conceals all blemishes and stays on for that entire day. I adore it so significantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment