Thursday, March 31, 2011

What must i obtain at sephora?

Qusetions: make up sensible... guide make sure you other than 24/7 glide on pencils, naked palette, and primer potion. what must i obtain?!?!?!

Answers:First consider of what you want, then consider of factors you realize others have which you like. Then once you get there you must have a very very fantastic notion. final time I went, I purchased sparkle eyeliner and a pleasant factor, also featured in fortunate, with fifty eyeshadows, ten lip glosses, and five blushers. it is definitely wonderful and only $30. I really propose it.

Answers:I really propose the primer potion, but I dislike people 24/7 glide-on pencils. They never promote the Naked palette any longer, it is on ebay for like $80 :(. I adore gain goods, like Georgia boxed powder and eye vibrant. Lorac has some wonderful eyeshadows, and Tarte hs the greatest mascaras and lipglosses!

Answers:Well which is all Urban Decay things. Theres alot of fantastic various brand names. NARS, gain, Bare Essentuals,MUFE.

Blushes:
Nars

Eyeshadows:
smashbox's eyeshadow trios

Foundations:
MUFES Liquid
Bare Minerals

Bronzer:
Stilas Bronzers

Eyeliner:
MUFE aqua eyes

Lipgloss & Lipstick:
Nars

I would present you with specifics but I dont know your skin colour, design, ect.

Answers:Clinique Superbalanced Makeup Foundation
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette
Buxom Buxom Lash
NARS Blush or NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo
Buxom Buxom Lips
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap

No comments:

Post a Comment