Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Please guide. What experience form do i've?

Qusetions: i've extended hair at this minute and i desire to reduce it quick for the reason that i'm quick and extended hair helps make me glimpse shorter + i've what it looks to be considered a modest experience,which suggests extended hair does not allow the planet see all my experience which helps make my experience glimpse smaller sized.

i attempted the investigation on line and i measured it but none with the experience styles they appeared to point out matched mine.
The measurements are:
across the major of my cheekbones: eight plus a fifty percent inches.
jaw line from your widest position on the widest position: eight plus a fifty percent inches.
across my forehead in the widest position: it absolutely was seven or seven plus a fifty percent inches.
the duration with the experience: it absolutely was in excess of six plus a fifty percent inches but somewhat shut to seven inches.

Answers:I believe you may potentially have a very square experience or possibly a triangle experience given that your forhead is smaller sized than your jaw although not by to substantially. I advise you don't obtain a bob alternatively obtain a shoulder duration cut

Answers:Heart shape

No comments:

Post a Comment