Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Which liquid eyeliner is ideal?

Qusetions: i am quite new to eyeliner in common, particularly liquid eyeliner. I want my eyes to stand out a lot more, so I've determined to try out out liquid liner and go for that winged or cat-eye glimpse.
I want a little something which is not flaky or smudges simply, and I'd like it to become water-proof.
Perhaps a little something very affordable like beneath $10?
Please and thank you. :]

Answers:You can take into account CoverGirl Lineexact Liquid Eyeliner, 0.02-Ounce deals (Pack of 2)

- precise suggestion permits you to build daring or very good lines
- Compact, effortless to hold
- Fast-drying
- Smudge-proof, lasts all day
- ideal for delicate eyes and contact-lens wearers

Answers:Maybelline Line Stiletto final Precision Liquid Eyeliner is my favored it appears thick, but after you place it on it can be lnice and also. it is possible to get it at any drugstore.

*Jezzica*

Answers:The wet n wild liquid liner is very good as well as arrives in water-proof. L'oreal Lineur extreme along with the felt suggestion brush can be very good do not know if they possess a water-proof model even though.

Answers:Cover woman its $6:88 I do not use liquid but I've heard excellent items in regards to the cover woman one

Answers:In the united kingdom, rimmel glam is excellent.. dunno should you get it in the united states even though?

No comments:

Post a Comment