Thursday, March 24, 2011

Does any one use mineral basis?

Qusetions: Does any one use/have attempted mineral basis (powder while in the pot not liquid) if that's the case, what's your skin kind and what do you presume of it? (any brand/make)

Answers:I made use of a mineral basis for several many years. I made use of the Bare Minerals goods. i used to be definitely content with them simply because it stored my experience from shopping also shiny and it looked a good deal a lot more healthy then a lot of basis. it can be particularly beneficial for rather light skin kinds simply because, like I mentioned, it seems definitely healthy. On light skin kinds, basis can start looking also dark and also apparent! Hope this aids :)

Answers:I use somewhat to set my undereye concealer, and it will work nicely. I use a assortment 2000 mineral powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment