Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mac a hundred and fifty brush ????????????????

Qusetions: i am not truly certain if I need to get this brush
I prefer to utilized it for pressed powder basis
And also do you guys know every other great powder brushes

Answers:I individual quite a bit of MAC brushes, although not the a hundred and fifty. I failed to bother obtaining it for the reason that I've heard as well several damaging points about this. Plus, the 182 kabuki brush functions quite a bit greater in my view for the reason that it could possibly mix and buff the shade out to allow it to be glimpse very much a lot more healthy and significantly less powdery. it truly is particularly great for pressed powders!

Hope I aided! :)

Answers:You need to go with massive healthy Powder confront Antibacterial Makeup Brush #980 - Maestro skilled Line

Optimal for dusting loose or pressed powder onto the confront or entire body, airbrush-blending the makeup beneath it.
Full soft healthy goat hair
This antibacterial brush will assure that your skin excellent is preserved.
Approximately eight 3/4" (22cm) - The ferrule is nickel-plated brass ferrule, that is a lot more shiny, tough and more robust than anodized aluminum ferrule (which seems on skilled grade brushes)
Compare to MAC's #150 massive Powder Brush ($42.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment