Friday, March 25, 2011

When do you presume my purchase from eyeslipsface.com will arrive?

Qusetions: I ordered it now close to twelve:30-12:40 within the early morning, its five:06 within the afternoon perfect now and I didn't obtain a confirmation e mail nevertheless they did e mail me the on the net receipt, which can be very good since that suggests they know I put a purchase.
Honestly, i am not individual. that is not the point while, i am worrying that it's going to get an extended time for you to get right here!
I stay within the USA if that assists.
When do you presume it's going to arrive & what expertise did you have got using the web-site?

Answers:It most most likely will not likely arrive on the weekend, and can also not journey everywhere on weekends.
( enterprise days: Monday-Friday [when your purchase will probably be traveling, or will arrive ] )

Mine arrived in two days the very first time, and two weeks was the longest for when I ordered a person time.

Help w/mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…

Answers:being not individual just isn't very good when it arrives to elf.
they discuss a looooooong time. they've my purchase processing for about five days and it took like ten days to acquire to me. it may possibly be distinctive for you personally, but believe in me your purchase will not likely be processed until eventually not less than 1+ days, or perhaps it absolutely was just like that for me cos i ordered a few days just before black friday...
but just be individual, there items are extremely substantially well worth awaiting.

Answers:in a million many years lol thats when i received mine and believe in me it wasnt well worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment