Thursday, March 31, 2011

What will be the very best makeup tutorials for.....?

Qusetions: okay so i've blue eyes with light touches of green and gray inside the middle(very extremely light amounts) and honest skin tone (not to pale although not to tan) my hair is light brown (but not blonde) I put on some makeup like black eyeliner mascara but that is it. On distinctive events I put on light purple eyeshadow. Is there any suggestions or YouTube movies for great make up

P.S. i am 14 so I want it to seem great but all-natural not trampy but i will not want granny seem possibly and indeed i'm previous adequate my rents claimed so

Answers:I enjoy observing makeup tutorials on youtube! i am 15 so I typically see teen ladies' channels. right here will be the ladies I see and advise:

ittybittyannie (she's 18)
beautyloversx (best buddies that are 15)
96dancerlife (she's 14)
meganheartsmakeup (I consider she's 16)
hairodynamic (she's 15)
teenmakeuptips (she's 15; hairodynamic's identical twin. I enjoy equally of them!)

I hope observing their tutorials offers you some concepts! (:

-Diana

Answers:look up DAHEEyum, DoriGlitters, JuicyStar07, and StephalliJane23. all of them are in substantial college, Dahee and Dori are 15 as well as the other two 17. they've extremely suitable and adorable makeup tutorials.

Answers:Michelle Phan is range one particular subscribed guru on youtube. She has quite a bit of make up tutorials for all people. you may almost certainly discover some seems you like :)

Answers:I am 14 to! I do makeup tutorials seem up on youtube: TheGlitterGlossip

No comments:

Post a Comment