Thursday, March 31, 2011

Whats your preferred drugstore attractiveness brand name?

Qusetions: i indicate just all round, what brand name do you lean in the direction of with the drugstore? just curious, i've constantly liked revlon personally

Answers:I would concur with you in regards to Revlon staying my preferred likewise. I use their colorstay liquid basis, as well as the photoready pressed powder. The two perform wonderfully jointly.

I'm also incredibly ecstatic in regards to the new photoready makeup bit coming out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZmkcfTig…

I constantly swear by revlons merchandise!

Answers:Overall; covergirl is in all probability what I largely very own through the drugstore.
I enjoy their Natureluxe line and their correct mix.. it matches my skin sort and complexion and I like their merchandise, but i believe there exists superior drugstore ones, I just want covergirl for some cause.

Answers:I never acquire significantly attractiveness merchandise from drugstores, but I like Maybelline, Revlon, and Loreal.

Answers:Lise Watier. I like it since it's the good quality with the high priced merchandise but it really is not probably the most high priced brand name.

Answers:Maybelline, l'oreal and revlon, all offer fantastic merchandise.

Answers:L'oreal in all probability :) or Maybelline :)

Answers:maybelline and revlon

Answers:Maybelline.

Answers:Revlon or L'Oreal

Answers:Covergirl!

Answers:Rimmel London <3

Answers:Either Wet 'n Wild or Loreal

Answers:KY

Answers:dreamatte mouse XD

No comments:

Post a Comment