Thursday, March 31, 2011

Weird formed compact eyes?

Qusetions: i've compact shut collectively eyes and i place makeup on them for making them appear greater and in my mirror it would seem to perform...but in photographs wherre i'm smiling it appears tremendous strange. the form of my eye is like actually strange and when i smile the outer corners go up...my license photo helps make me need to barf...some people today declare to get compact eyes but actually dont...or they have a very usual formed eye so it appears great...are there anyways for making my eyes appear like a usual shape

Answers:Don't use eyeliner about the bottom of one's eyes, it may make a lot of eye designs look smaller sized. I recommend applying a thin line of liquid black liner about the best and extending it a little bit bit previous your lid, but discreetly. Curling your eyelashes will help lots as well.

Answers:only line your upper lashline, which will make your eyes look greater. also utilize a light luminating shadow correct below your brow bone. dont make the colour as well apparent though

No comments:

Post a Comment