Saturday, March 19, 2011

Is this eye shadow really worth it's price tag?

Qusetions: http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/sp…


It's known as 'Brule' by MAC. it can be £11.50.

Pixiwoo, the gurus on youtube, utilize it within their movies, and I experience like I want it, but I just put in £20 on the eye shadow palette of twelve colours, however it arrived within the submit these days and the majority of them are sparkly, when I'd want to use delicate colours on the day by day foundation.

It's a smaller pot of, as described around the web-site, "Soft muted creamy-beige (Satin)"

Do you believe I must get it?

Answers:I believe you must get it . I adore the shade and MAC's shade are extremely pigmented so that they previous lengthier. it can be really worth the cash, through the way , right here in Greece a MAC eyeshadow charges a good deal much more so I guess £11.50 is usually a affordable price tag.

Answers:I have that specific eyeshadow, and I truly like utilizing it on my mother. YOU ought to USE AN EYESHADOW BASE for it to exhibit up very well, and I use as well confronted Eyeshadow insurance coverage to begin with, then MAC's Bare research paint pot ;) it really is all round a pleasant eyeshadow, however you kinda run from it in not so prolonged... To allow it to be exhibit up nicely, use a base + the MAC 239 brush (Or a sponge suggestion applicator, they make colours truly intense)

Hope I aided at the least some :3

Answers:noo!
buy burle from wet n' wild. its like $2-$3 and this sort of remarkable superior. satins from mac are generally not extremely pigmented (i have shroom which is usually a satin) however the wet n' wild a single is matte-- but creamy and tremendous soft!
try that a single to begin with :)

Answers:I wouldnt, you can find more cost-effective makeup to choose from for you personally.
For instance Barry M, Rimmel, all-natural assortment.
But when you truly experience it can be perfect for you personally. Then go forward.

Answers:Yes, mac merchandise are fantastic superior and prolonged lasting. Also, that color is incredibly flexible and beneficial.

Answers:Remember which you ONLY dwell ONCE

i hope this aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment