Saturday, April 2, 2011

Can pressed powder be made use of as basis?

Qusetions: i am not into basis, due to the fact I will not prefer to clog my pores. i am unsure what I can use to hold my skin rather matte and evened out having a sheer protection. I noticed that pressed powder may give that impact? What do you assume? Can it subsitute basis? I by now will not have acne and do not prefer to begin aggravating my skin, I just prefer to hold the oil at bay ( i've combo skin) whilst wanting healthy, not cakey.
Thanks!
by the best way, i used to be pondering about finding the latest almay powder due to the fact it isn't going to include talc:
http://www.almay.com/microsites/SmartSha…

Answers:Yes, you'll be able to most absolutely use a pressed powder as being a basis. you will find 3 primary varieties of foundations (pressed powder, powder, and liquid) and what you decide on must be based mostly in your skin style (oily, dry, or normal). any kind of powders are frequently for ladies having a additional oily skin style. in case your skin is additional leaned in the direction of the dry facet, liquid basis is advisable. seeing that you will not prefer to clog your pores, liquid isn't what you must go for (which is what you said). you will find lots of manufacturers that is often discovered at your nearby drug keep, but 1 brand name I advocate that you simply both need to very own on the web or at their personalized keep is Bare Minerals. This brand name of makeup is terrific due to the fact their foundations are, I feel, all powders. there is certainly a large wide variety of distinctive skin colours to decide on from, and Bare Minerals is all healthy and it is excellent in your skin due to the fact it functions as being a moisturizer. Personally, i'm not utilizing this brand name due to the fact I could not look to locate a powder that might remain on my encounter due to the fact it is not oily adequate, and I also couldn't locate that 1 fantastic tone for my incredibly honest skin.

Answers:Yeah which is what I use

No comments:

Post a Comment