Saturday, April 2, 2011

Foundation advice/suggestions?

Qusetions: i've tried using so several various make-up basis, and i've nonetheless to obtain one particular I can follow.

-I cherished the best way Maybelline's matte mousse basis looked- sadly it broke me out :/
-I have applied the Revlon Colorstay, but as time handed I grew to not like it as considerably, so make sure you will not propose it!
-I require a little something that features a smooth finish
-Medium to total protection!

-Also, i'd want to be ready to touch up or utilize far more all through the day with out it hunting "dirty" or gross

Thanks so considerably! (:

Answers:I use Covergirl's Clean basis. It is often a liquid basis (not guaranteed in the event you've applied powders or liquids inside past) and I obtain the delicate skin variety. in the event you place on way also considerably it might start off to seem kinda chalky, but that is only in the event you fully cover your experience in like, 3 inches :P

Answers:Try Rimmel

http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/products/…

Answers:A tinted moisturiser are going to be beneficial in the event you have/prone to break outs!

Youtube ideal foundations, it'll offer you a great thought :')

Answers:Maybelline's SMOOTH mousse foundation
ITS definitely beneficial N operate beneficial just like the 1st one particular U MENTIONED

No comments:

Post a Comment