Saturday, April 2, 2011

M.A.C's back again to MAC system...?

Qusetions: Do they accept eyeshadow pots with out the silver pan in them? I depotted some eyeshadows and two technakohl eyeliners and i'd wish to carry then in but will they be accepted? And I wish to carry my six empty containers in to obtain a free of charge eyeshadow but I also want a palette for my depotted eyeshadows, and i believe that if I request for any palette they wil realize that I just depotted my eyeshadows plus they could not accept the empty containers. Any guidance?

Thanks(:

Answers:From what i've heard some outlets do and some others never i'd just phone forward and request them 1st. I doubt they treatment when you request for any palette, a lot of individuals depot their eyeshadows. If they never accept them with out the metal pans you could continually obtain some from coastal scents the pans would be the 26mm dimensions and very affordable.

Answers:Yes they're going to accept them....they should not have an issue with it and you are not the 1st or final individual to do this. back again to mac says they're going to accept six containers and it should not need to do with every other purchases you make

Answers:Yes, they're going to. I've turned in 6 with out the pan plus they had been all accepted. Just recall whenever you desire a free of charge eyeshadow, redeem it at a retail store not the counter. Hope this assisted!

Answers:They'll accept it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment