Monday, April 4, 2011

Help with very long eyelashes?

Qusetions: i've very long eyelashes. As excellent since it may perhaps sound to people, it will get challenging when I curl my eyelashes. You see, my bottom eyelashes along with the corner conclude of my major eyelashes often get caught when curling them, so occasionally i accidentally curl the bottom ones up. Any guidelines on ways to repair this challenge?

Answers:I possess the precise exact same challenge :P. Everytime I curl my eyelashes, the major and bottom lashes around the corner get caught with each other, it can be so frustrating!!! I only curl my major ones, and occasionally I should do it three occasions to be sure I get all of the eyelashes curled. Do you put on mascara??? for those who do, check out to definitely brush the upper lashes around the corner far up and away from your bottom ones; after which do the opposite along with the bottom ones. Also, when I do my eyelashes, I check out to not place lots of mascara around the ones closest to your corner, cuz that tends to make them stick with each other much more :P. So, check out to have every last upper lash curled upward, brush them far aside from eachother, and do not place as well very much mascara around the corner ones..... I hope this aids :)!

Answers:curl the major and never the bottom...that could possibly enable. Curling is tremendous poor for eyelashes any way >.< I think it tends to make a bigger difference for the major and never the bottom though. And that way you won't accidentally curl the bottoms the wrong way or get them caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment