Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Makeup hunting purely natural not cakey?

Qusetions: i desire to use a light powder on my experience to even my skintone, not basis, but I want 1 that isn't really cakey or clogs my pores. Is there 1 to suggest or is there a strategy to maintaining the protection sheer and purely natural hunting? I also have combo skin if that assists. i used to be contemplating of obtaining the new Almay good shade pressed powder, or even the get up makeup for the reason that they will not have talc :) What do you assume?
thanks!

Answers:I really possess the identical difficulty while you. My skin is a mixture of dry and standard, anyways i dislike it when makeup search cakey and unnatural. Makeup really should enrich your purely natural characteristics not conceal all of them.
Most of my good friends dont realize that i use basis, everyone thinks my skin is completely flawless but its genuinely not. i'm human just after all. The basis i use is estee lauder double use, its an incredible medium to complete protection basis but heres the trick due to the fact its a medium-full protection basis you'll be able to use extremely VERY very little and you will get terrific protection without having actually hunting cakey. Its my favored basis in particular for your summer season or for the people with extremly lengthy days.
For a really purely natural search i'd dab a really modest volume on my forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and many others then mix it in genuinely very well with my fingers.

Everything i've realized i obtained it from theses astounding british makeup artists which have terrific tactics without having hunting like a drag.Heres there youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/pixiwoo

Answers:Get Maybeline Pure Mineral Powder.
It's terrific for the reason that it can make it search like there is certainly much less oil in your skin & it isn't going to injury your skin for the reason that it is really only minerals and several harmless chemical substances.

Hope I aided you, leading Contributor :)

Answers:I suggest e.l.f 's Studio Pressed Powder. It doesnt clog your pores and leaves a purely natural complete. It won't cake or crease eather. AND it is really ONLY $3!!!! head to www.eyeslipsface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment