Monday, April 4, 2011

How to cover up nail polish?! assist!?

Qusetions: okay so i'm a cheerleader for my college and we've got two basketball video games this week. We are not authorized to use colored nail polish through video games, but i'm stupid and forgot about that rule! I went out and acquired sizzling pink acrylic nails and then the polish lasts for 2-3 weeks and I will need to discover the best way to cover it up in 2-3 days! make sure you assist me!! many thanks!!!

Answers:gloves are seriously out with the query ideal?
welllll.. I say neutral colored tape in your nails. that might be fantastic :)

Answers:Soak it in acetone nail polish remover. it is what they use inside salons. They really should market it in Walmart. in case you reside upcoming to a Sally's just go there plus they really should provide it also. The expense really should range from $2 and up based about the brand name.

Answers:go towards the salon and get them taken off.

No comments:

Post a Comment