Friday, April 1, 2011

I am thirteen.. aged sufficient to use mascara and eyeliner?

Qusetions: i'm attempting to persuade my mother thaat i'm all set, and I wont make myself seem like a clown. How aged do you presume a lady must be?

Answers:i are sporting makeup due to the fact i used to be eleven and im thirteen now so hells fricken yeah you must be capable to use makeup! just inform your mother which you no how you can place it on along with your aged sufficient! beneficial luck hun (:

Answers:When I initial began sporting eyeliner my mom was not opposed due to the fact her imagined practice was, "She as a final point desires to be considered a lady!" I'd allow her understand that you realize how you can place it on (only for those who actually do...) and began with just a little bit around the bottom lid to get started with...lot's of occasions eyeliner around the leading lid can smudge and offer you huge raccoon eyes. Give oneself a check run and indicate your mother...and recall: much less is a lot more.

Answers:Sure(: i am turning thirteen in two weeks and my mother just now began to allow me use makeup, inquire to use it on weekends, then following she says sure, go a few days and inquire to use makeup on the every day foundation. that is what I did so yeahh. I hope I aided. (:

Answers:Yes, thirteen is an awesome time for you to start off, that is when I began to use makeup. I necessarily mean I wore lip gloss I'd get with my mother at Sephora. But, following my 13th bday i used to be authorized to use makeup. Not as well significantly nevertheless.

Answers:yes you happen to be. despite the fact that it truly is certainly not beneficial to use as well significantly make up. Experiment to view what you like. I'd start off off just sporting a little bit little bit of mascara and possibly eyeliner. that has a very small little bit of eyeshadow.

Answers:yes i believe your aged enough

i no women who began sporting make up at 10/11

my cousin is 14 and does her make up like taylor momsen

Kayya x

Answers:u must speak to ur mother thirteen many years aged is an excellent age provided that your makeup appears purely natural and never about the leading it ought to be fine

Answers:13 seems beneficial, provided that you employ a minimal total.

No comments:

Post a Comment