Friday, April 1, 2011

How can I go after my dream of becoming a make-up stylist?

Qusetions: i am only in elementary college but i understand i am heading to be considered a make-up stylist... How do I begin off? I put on make-up every last day but my associates like placing on their personal make-up. I request them plus they say no. sooo.... what future?

Answers:Hm..well...i believe you could be also youthful for make up. for now be concerned only abt your self and dont go also dark. when your in center college, then you definately can definitely go for it. you can provide your associates lyk makeovers and things. im in 8th grade, and lots of lots of pupils put on makeup, and ive gotten makeovers also. at some point your associates will give in, dont be concerned. and when they dont, then theres usually other ppl...

Answers:Lol which is funni

No comments:

Post a Comment