Thursday, April 7, 2011

What is your makeup program? center college?

Qusetions: Whats your makeup program?

Answers:1. mousturize
2. concealer approximately nose mouth and dark circles
3. powder to set the concealer
4. dark brown eyeliner on bottom lashine internal corner and outer corner
5. curl lashes and mascara
6. light brown or gray eyeshadow if I really feel like it

Answers:I'm thirteen (Middle School)
I never put on to significantly, on specific events I put on a tad far more then I normally do.
Anyways, here is my program:
I use cold cream to my encounter and allow it sit for any moment then wash it off with warm drinking water & rinse with cold drinking water.
I buff mineral powder into my encounter applying a circular movement.
Using my blush brush I use some pink/beige blush on my cheekbones.
Then I use a eyebrow/eyelash brush to brush my eyebrows and eyelashes simply to ensure it is search even.
Mascara is generally the previous product or service I use, I use it evenly.

I occasionally put on eyeliner, as I stated normally on specific events.

Answers:Don't put on something but slightly eyeliner and mascara for those who have beneficial skin. (good skin that means, its not complete of acne and red)
But i am in highschool and i've undesirable skin soo i want to ensure it is search much better.
I use primer, basis, conceler, below eye conceler, powder, blush,, bronzer. then I set on eye primer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara.

Answers:dude, you will be in center college. appreciate fresh new and youthful skin when you may.
when i used to be in center college, i applied lipgloss only.

Answers:I'm in 8th grade for those who're asking yourself.

I use concealer below my eyes (ELF)
Then a distinctive a single for blemishes
Then a tinted mouistirizer (mines from Tarte)
Then I set powder on about that
Then mascara.

:)

Answers:don't put on also significantly makeup
you need to just ..
wash your encounter..
apply a lotion moisturizer
then tinted moisturizer
add a truly soft e/s colour
some mascara and lipgloss
and ur beneficial to go!

Answers:i put on: mascara, foundation/tinted moutrizer and blush . next to nothing key unless of course im heading out :)

Answers:when i used to be in center college i only wore lip gloss and eyeliner.

Answers:i wash face
moisterize
eyeliner
cover up
then mascara
:)

Answers:mascara,lip gloss,eyeshadow you don.t truly want that significantly for getting so young

No comments:

Post a Comment