Monday, April 4, 2011

How can persuade my father or mother to allow me put on make up?

Qusetions: im 14 a long time aged a freshman at a personal college (yes we do really need to put on uniforms). i've asked my mother if i could put on make up but she says no. i'm an incredibly inventive particular person and love to check out new point that will help me expriece my creativness (private college wasnt within the picture). i believe if its a type of artwork than why not. i desire to clarify to my mother all of this but in a means that we might each fully grasp and be okay with. can everyone support me...

Answers:What I did was I promised to put on purely natural makeup and just started out out which has a light brown eyeshadow and soon after probably 6-9 months my mother mentioned it absolutely was okay to put on a bit eyeliner then some mascara and so on

Answers:I'm absolutely the very same with regards to makeup..I presume it is really a type of artwork plus a type of expression and i am a 14 12 months aged freshman xD

First, get started sporting makeup about the weekend and also to events.That way, your individuals will get an plan from the makeup you are likely to desire to put on to college.

Second, make certain your makeup is "fresh." So, never cake on basis or put on a lot of eyeliner, mainly because that is not inventive or authentic.

Keep in brain that your mother and father may well not want to determine you parading about in black or red lipstick or with eyeliner rimmed eyes. indicate your mother what you'd put on to college and that may also support you two arrive to an agreement.

I've also walked out from the property with makeup on and my mother and father have not performed anything at all...which may do the job also xD

hope this aids!

Answers:ok, i presume she permits you to put on lip gloss so get started with telling her it's going to only be mascara. ensure it is only mascara after which request her about eyeshadow... neutral colours initially, then normal. then inform her your gonna check out basis... then eyeliner but go uncomplicated with all the eyeliner... also a lot appears unpleasant LOL hahah!

Answers:wear makeup purely natural for your full day then on the finish from the day inform them that u had been sporting makeup the entire time and see if they go for it, that is how i convinced my parents

Answers:You are far also youthful for makeup. more than a lifetime makeup damages skin. The more youthful you get started, the more youthful you may have considerable skin issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment