Monday, April 4, 2011

What's with your makeup bag?

Qusetions: :3

Answers:Well I possess a makeup drawer matter. Haha and inside drawer are separate makeup bags.
SO!
My MAC bag has:
1 indianwood paint pot
1 rose pigment
1 blue brown pigment
1 overindulgence cremesheen glass
1 partial to pink cremesheen glass
1 posh it up plushglass
1 Viva Glam V Lipglass
2 Viva Glam V Lipstick

My sequin bag has:
17 mini eyeliners from Urban Decay. In quite simply each and every shade. Lol
2 glitter pallets from nyc
Moonspoon Eye shadow from Urban Decay
Urban Decay primer potion
HIP Gel eyeliner
Revlon mascara and primer
Zero 24/7 glide on eye pencil by Urban Decay
Falsies Mascara
Another mascara that I cannot feel in the name

My confront bag has:
2 origins liquid foundations
1 origins powder foundation
1 revlon picture end powder
1 six hour L'oreal infallible powder
Concealer stick by NYC
Redness cutting down primer
Milani Bronzer
Rose revlon creme blush
Origins blush

My brush bag has:
Origins basis brush
(I will not know the numbers in the MAC brushes)
MAC confront brush
MAC Blush brush
MAC eyeshadow brush
MAC eyeliner brush
MAC crease brush
A liner brush that I don't have any concept what the brand name even is.

And my random bag of things I will not seriously use or is saved for when I run from things has:
Extra concealers
Bunches of mascaras
TONS AND a lot of eyeshadows, mainly Origins or drugstore.
And a lot of drugstore lipglosses

Then i've my palettes:
I have a handful of quads
My urban Decay NYC Palette <33333

If i was just making a bag to go with me I would take whatever I was using at the time, which would be something like:
A primer
Liquid foundation
powder foundation
Blush
Concealer
My HIP eyeliner
A mascara
And my Urban Decay NYC palette:)
And one of my cremesheen glasses

Answers:Chapstick, lipgloss, translucent powder, eyeliner, an eyeshadow quad, makeup remover, a tampon, a handful of q-tips, makeup setting spray, along with a mascara. (:

Answers:3 mascaras
3 eyeshadows
2 lipglosses
1 chapstick
1 mineral powder and brush
2 eyeliners
a dozen bobby pins ;D
ahah.

Answers:*mirror
*powder basis + brush/puff
*oil blotting sheets
*lip gloss
*mascara
*lip balm

Answers:Bare minerals! I appreciate it!
Lash blast mascara
and some liquid eyeliner.

xoxo :)

Answers:lip balm
spare change
purple eye liner

No comments:

Post a Comment