Thursday, April 7, 2011

Offending Quotes to insult somebody?

Qusetions: i am searching for quotes to offend a seriously indicate caught up woman that likes to discuss crap about me
something like this:
"Your like a penny, worthless and double faced"

THANKS
i wanna insult her....

:)

Answers:Ok, you will likely be bombarded by insults you are able to use:
Shut up, you may never ever be the female your dad is.
Your birth certificate is surely an apology in the birth manage material.
You ought to happen to be born within a highway since thats had been most accidents occur.
It seems like your experience caught on fire and somebody experimented with to place it out having a fork.
If you had been twice as sensible, you'll however be the stupidest particular person I'd know.
I'd clarify it to you personally, but I dont have any crayons on me.
Now annoy the hell outta her!

Answers:go approximately her and be like why are u so pathetic.. I noe u like me but guess what i dont like u but u of course have these kinds of a uninteresting daily life you need to discuss about me... and u noe what it truly is okay i'm good with staying the middle of ur earth so preserve on sucking me!!!! BEEEOOOOACHHH...................... i mentioned that the moment to a woman lol im extremely confrontational !

Answers:It's astounding You may well also desire to look at out http://l14.info/99038/double-faces

Answers:Why is this in makeup..

No comments:

Post a Comment