Saturday, April 2, 2011

If maybelline's matte mouse basis broke me out, will one other Maybelline foundations break me out also?

Qusetions: I have a very primer from maybelline that hasn't damaged me out,

Will one other foundations break me out from this enterprise? (matte liquid, matte cream basis, and so on?)

Thanks so very much!!

Answers:I had the exact same difficulty along with the Maybelline Matte Mousse about a 12 months in the past, it clogged several of my pores. I've applied the Maybelline shade transformation makeup (where it adjusts for your skin tone), and I in no way had that difficulty. i believe it really is just the actuality that it had been a mousse item, and somewhat thicker.
Hope I assisted :)

Answers:It is dependent if they applied the exact same components.

Maybelline matte mouse is great but when I utilize it, I break out a little bit also. i believe it could be the heavy-ness. Idk.

Just whenever you try out it.. do not go outdoors and utilize it on the tiny segment of your respective encounter.

Answers:Mouse basis can in some cases break peoples encounter out :/
I possess the matte liquid basis and i adore it.. its not also major, and never also oily :D

No comments:

Post a Comment