Thursday, April 7, 2011

I require enable with my MAKEUP ( EYELINER )?

Qusetions: Okay, I dislike the liquid eyeliner, i am speaking in regards to the pencil eyeliner as well as the gel 1.
Whenever I set some on my bottom lashes, they have a tendency to smudge, how can I end that from taking place?
Also, for my prime eyelashes, I commonly shut my eyes and gently add eyeliner, but when I appear up it seems horrible and curvy. but when i shut my eyes once again, its a straight fantastic line. What am I carrying out incorrect?

Answers:Okay,
1. set an incredibly small total in your reduced lashes, and after that smudge it out your self to fill it in. if its currently smudged then it cant smudge far more ;) i swear by this.
2. Open your eyes somewhat while you set it on which means you obtain a feeling of where by your heading with it.
3. Pencil's significantly a lot easier than gel. check out Benefit's lousy Gal liner. It even arrives having a sponge around the other aspect to mix and smudge it in with.

Answers:ohk this can be how i set on my eyeliner around the top
i kinda pull my eye aside NOT meant to get RACIST but kinda like what you'd do when you had been pretending to get asian..
and meticulously line the prime having a sutiable total of eyeliner & ensure that theres no smudges.

as to your bottom lashes..
i use rimmel eyeliner (in black & its inside a like a tube that twists up) and it doesnt genuinely actually smudge for me..
hope i aided!(:

Answers:Mac has some genuinely beneficial felt eyeliners that function like a marker plus they remain all day!
and never shut your eye all of the way while you're applying around the prime line.. tilt our head back again to where by your lids are just about closed however you can nevertheless see.. and it should really arrive out straight.

best of luck and i hope i aided a minimum of somewhat bit (:

Answers:for the bottom waterline go in excess of it with black eyeshadow to end the eyeliner from working and smudging all through the day, and for that prime if it seems uneven just get a q suggestion and makeup remover and in some cases the line out (:

No comments:

Post a Comment