Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What can I do about my pale olive skin color?

Qusetions: My skin is a really pale olive tone, and I often put on blush so it features a hint of pink to it.
But I'd want to prevent sporting makeup. Is there something I can do (NOT tanning) that could make it appear superior?

Answers:oh god. i possess the actual identical challenge.
my skin is extremely yellow to olive, but incredibly light. should you consider some sort of deal with lotion, rub and massage it on for your cheeks, it circulates it for any organic blush. it stays for very some time, but which is just what functions for me. do it every day, it may not perform to suit your needs, but there is no hurt in undertaking it.
i like my skin coloration..but i want i had a flushier glow on my cheeks..

No comments:

Post a Comment